Dear HIIT Fitness Community:
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived! It’s finally time to transition back to the gym and we could not be more excited! We realize there are many questions about reopening and how workouts will be modified.
Effective immediately, our team has implemented new safety operations to keep our members safe. Our HIIT Fitness Family and member health is our #1 priority, but it will take all of us to ensure a safe gym environment.
Please read through our new safety protocols and member guidance, and let us know what questions we may answer.
When coming to the gym, please do the following:
- Register online prior to class.
- Enter through the front door and exit the back door.
- Limit of 2 people in the cubby area at all times.
- Instructors will direct members to their assigned workout spaces.
- Social distance from other members with a minimum of 6 feet of separation.
- No high fives, hugs, or handshaking. Give kudos with a thumbs up!
- Although not required, we encourage members to wear a mask.
- Please bring your own towel.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout the gym, please use them.
- If you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms, please do a virtual class.
- If you need to cancel, please let us know as early as possible.
- There will be 12 people per HIIT class and 10 people per Boxing class.
Our staff will be following sanitation procedures, disinfecting and sanitizing regularly, and between each class. Please remember our gym community is a family, and it will take all of us to stay safe in and outside the gym as we make this transition.
Our team has been trained on these safety measures so please ask if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility. We will continue to have fun and workout together like a champ!
For all members who have frozen or canceled memberships and wish to resume membership, please contact us. For any member who canceled due to COVID-19, re-enrollment fees will be waved for the month of June.
Sincerely, Your Fitness Family